Friday 30 September 2011

OMG - You must see this!!!


Hiya Everyone,

I just had to share the exciting news that that La Pashe are releasing a fab new CD rom that contains over 450 sheets of decoupage. It is released on the 14th November and is available for pre-order now. This would make a fab gift in time for Christmas or simply for yourself. You are looking at flippin, remember when, trinitage decoupage and loads, loads more!

Check this out for yourself now here!

Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh Im off to have a look. Thanks Paula. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good, off to check it out now...& possibly add it to my ever growing Christmas list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments Paula, yes it is a small world - I've even been on one of your workshops at Barbara's!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh I just remembered it was twice! Thoroughly enjoyed myself! xx

    ReplyDelete