Wednesday 4 January 2012

Just inklined Digistamp DT sample

Hiya Everyone,

I am sooo excited to tell you that I have been asked to do a guest designer spot over at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.  If you are familiar with my blog then you will know I absolutely love everything House Mouse so I was so chuffed to bits.  I have loads of House Mouse stamps but I don't often get chance to make cards with them unless I'm making samples for Joanna Sheen.

I have another of my samples to show you today which is actually a Just Inklined Digi sheet sample that I made before Christmas.  These sheets are 4 digi images printed onto smooth white card which makes them ideal for promarkers and copics etc.  There are many sheets to choose from and they are only 59p per sheet!  This particular sheet is available here.   I have coloured the image in with my promarkers.



 I made an easel giftcard for a change.  The card itself is made around a box of toffifee which cost me £1 from poundland.  I removed the outer sleeve which leaves the chocolates still in their protective covering and used the sleeve as a template to make an outer wrapper for the box.  I then made an easel card the same size as box which I attached to the box when it was decorated.  It was quite easy to make and makes a nice (cheap) thank you gift!  The papers and design are quite plain but I wanted the main focus to be on the image.  If it wasn't a sample for TV and I was giving it away myself then I would probably make a matching box but I didn't bother.


Thanks for looking!

Paula. x

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! and great idea. Thanks for sharing. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula it's stunning, and Congratulations on your guest designer spot.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paula, Stunning card as always and good luck with your new Guest Post:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paula,
    This is really lovely! I like the way you have coloured the picture with soft delicate colours but the rest of the card with a brighter blue.
    Love Pearl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely, That image is fab and well done on your guest design spot.
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Paula, this is beautiful, Jane x
    http://thecraftbucket.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Paula, Well what more can I say than, congrats. I can't wait to see more of your creations with House Mouse now.
    I love todays box/card. A very good idea for presenting something different when you want to say thank you.
    Hope the little one is doing well.
    Regards Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderfully gorgeous project--exactly like a watercolor painting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Paula I love house mouse to, lovely card.

    Pam xx

    ReplyDelete