Wednesday 4 July 2012

House mouse candy re-draw

Hiya everyone,

I have some fab news for a lucky someone!  The winner of my House Mouse candy Rachel, also won Nanaseasides candy so she graciously told me to re-draw a new winner to share the candy - how lovely is that?!?

Anyway, it took me ages to find a new winner as lots of people that commented either weren't a follower of my blog, the HM & F challenge blog or hadn't even entered a card into the challenge!  After a lot of searching I finally found a new winner which is

Linda


Congratulations linda!  Please contact me at cheeky_monkey_24@hotmail.com to claim your prize!  

Thanks for looking!


2 comments:

  1. How very generous of Rachel and congrats to Linda. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for redrawing Paula - and I really hope you enjoy it Linda! Big Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete