Sunday 15 December 2013

Make it Sparkle! Joanna Sheen Challenge News!!!

Hiya everyone, 
 
This is sadly my final Joanna Sheen Challenge blog DT as Joanna has decided to close the blog that I have run for 2 years :(  I am gutted as it's been a huge part of my life but I will continue to make samples for her with new products etc. There are more details on the challenge blog here.

My card has been made using the new Gruffies and Happy Hoppers CD and is one of the samples I made for the launch on Create and Craft TV.  This is an 8x8 card as I like to vary the size and shape of my samples to mix it up a bit!
 
 Hugs 

 

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Paula, sending lots of hugs and hope we will stay in contact xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a shame Paula at least you still get to play with Joanna's new products..

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete